The latest edition of the CRDC’s quarterly magazine, Spotlight, is now out. This issue, Autumn 2014, explores industry and on-farm issues, particularly around pest, weed and disease management as the 2013-14 crop nears its final stage.
Key topic list: Autumn 2014
- Precisely the way to operate: a look at the 2013 Monsanto Cotton Growers of the Year
- Mealybugs emerge as an issue at St George and the Darling Downs
- Rogue cotton: free luxury accommodation for next season's pests and diseases
- New herbicide resistance management strategy
- World's first glyphostate-resistant sowthistle found at Gunnedah, heralding a stern warning
- Cotton's ultimate pest nemesis arrives in Brazil
- World's best science: basis of the Bollgard III RMP
- Industry engagement in resistance management decision making
- Improved understanding of cotton harvesting systems and grower practice
… and much more!
To read this edition of Spotlight, click here.