CRDC has partnered with Art4Agriculture to find cotton's next Young Farming Champions.
The Young Farming Champions are youth ambassadors and future influencers working within the agriculture sector. The Champions promoting positive images and perceptions of farming, and engaging in activities and innovative programs under the Art4Agricutlure banner, such as The Archibull Prize.
Art4Agriculture and CRDC are now searching for the next crop of Young Farming Champions, to help promote the Australian cotton industry.
We are seeking people who:
- Are passionate about the Australian cotton industry;
- Want to share stories with urban Australians to improve understanding of sustainable food and fibre production, and in turn improve their own understanding of urban consumers;
- Are interested in being trained to speak confidently and charismatically to school students, the public and peers;
- Want to become part of a network of vibrant, young rural people who are encouraging consumers to value, be proud of and support the Australian farmers who feed and clothe them.
- Are aged between 19 and 35 years.
Pictured: CottonInfo technical specialist and cotton Young Farming Champion, Sharna Holman.