You are here
The Inside Cotton library is a digital library of materials important to the Australian cotton industry, maintined by CRDC.
Within Inside Cotton you will find:
- CRDC's final research and development reports (from 1986 to 2012*);
- CRDC Spotlight magazines (from 2007 to today);
- CRDC corporate publications, including Strategic Plans and Annual Reports;
- Australian Cotton Conference papers and presentations (from 1984 to today);
- Archived materials from the Cotton CRC, Land and Water Australia, and the National Program for Sustainable Irrigation.
The Australian cotton industry's extension materials are available via the CottonInfo website.
*Note: CRDC's final reports from 2012 onwards are still undergoing review, and will be uploaded on an ongoing basis. If there is a specific report you are seeking from the 2012-onwards period, please contact CRDC on 02 6792 4088.